The Town’s top priority is the health, safety and well-being of the public and our employees, especially those who are most vulnerable. The COVID-19 pandemic is a rapidly evolving situation and information will be updated as it becomes available. Follow us on our news blog or social media.
See the Coronavirus Information page for more info.
For a quick reference of government roles at every level during the pandemic, see the Government Roles & Responsibilities Quick Guide here.
Administration is comprised of the Office of the Chief Administrative Officer and Corporate Services. The functions of these departments include:
Office of the Chief Administrative Officer (CAO)
- support of Mayor & Council
- general oversight of the organization
- support for Council Boards & Committees
- administering policy and bylaw development
- supporting appeals and access and privacy requests
- administering municipal elections and annual census
- providing customer service
- administering financial & purchasing processes
- providing information management & technology solutions
- administering property taxes
- providing utility registration and billing
- administering licensing
- administering the cemetery