In response to the COVID-19 pandemic,
all Town of Blackfalds facilities are closed to the public.
To serve the rapidly growing community, the Town of Blackfalds is an organization with over 100 full-time, part-time, and seasonal employees who are responsible for the effective and efficient provision of services to residents and businesses in many areas including:
- Administration: taxes, utilities, licensing
- Communications & Marketing
- Economic Development
- Enforcement Services: Firefighters & Peace Officers
- Family & Community Support Services
- Human Resources
- Parks & Recreation
- Planning & Development: permits & subdivision
- Public Works: roads, water, solid waste
Please contact us with any questions you may have and refer to the pages within this section of the website for more detailed information on Town Departments and their functions.