Pre-register for fall clean-up!
It's time to pre-register for fall clean-up!
First day of Fall is coming up on Sept 24, which means Fall Clean - Up will be back into swing starting Oct. 15.
The Town of Blackfalds will be picking up household and yard waste that is not usually put in the garbage.
However, we have guidelines in order to do so:
- Please place all items for disposal on the edge of your property in your back lane. Items inside your property can not be picked up.
- Please sort items into piles of wood, metal, and dry ruble waste.
- Grass, sod, and compost must be bagged or put in a manageable container.
- Clean up is intended for household and yard waste.
- Construction waste, car parts, and hazardous waste will NOT be picked up.
Clean - Up Schedule
Oct 15-18 but all items must be out Oct 15.
Items must be registered by calling 403-885-4677 on or before October 11.
Items not registered will be the responsibility of the property owner.