There are numerous resources available to help businesses in Blackfalds. Whether you are an entrepreneur just starting to think about venturing into business or if you are a seasoned business veteran looking to expand or diversify, you are sure to find the help you are looking for in the links below.
- Contact email@example.com for assistance with planning, development, permits, and licensing
- This non-profit group supports the interests of local commercial, financial, industrial and community stakeholders. Contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403.506.6735
- This economic development alliance of Central Alberta communities works to ensure the success and continued diversification of the regional economy
- This economic development organization serves the CAEP communities, providing resources to facilitate business growth, expansion, and investment opportunities.
- These resources provide tips and techniques to help business owners with proper security features and break-in and robbery prevention.
- Offers programs, services and industry specific information to help businesses thrive or reach global markets.
- This organization connects small business and entrepreneurs to available resources and information
- The business centres in Camrose and Rocky Mountain House provide entrepreneurs/ business owners with information, advice, training and research services
- Assists with national and international investment opportunities in Canada and provides industry information, funding programs and advisory services
- Provides help with accessing financing, information on business obligations, developing a business plan, and more
- This network of entrepreneurs work together to build an environment and culture for small business growth and success.
- With offices in Red Deer and Mirror, this organization supports businesses with funding and training
- Provides details on counterfeit prevention and staff training
- This non-profit organization provides financing, mentoring, and support tools to aspiring business owners aged 18 - 39