Blackfalds is Advantage | Business | Connection
The Town of Blackfalds offers promising growth prospects to existing companies, a supportive network for budding entrepreneurs and partnership opportunities for new investors across a diverse range of industries.
Blackfalds is a vibrant and entrepreneurial community that is home to many well-educated and young families.
Choose Blackfalds for its:
- small town feel and progressive economic vision
- low cost advantages: competitive tax environment & no business tax
- enterprise hub that already supports many large businesses
- ideal location: high visibility and traffic volumes with access to almost 3 million people via Hwy QE2
- impressive growth: one of Canada's fastest growing communities
- quality of life with award winning recreation facilities and regional public transit
For more information contact Jennifer Hartigh, Economic Development Officer or see:
- Community Business Profile
- Economic Development Business Plan
- business resources
- Land and Property Inventory
- planning tools
- licensing and permits
- education and training opportunities
For a directory of local businesses visit the Blackfalds & District Chamber of Commerce.