2019 Business Satisfaction Survey
Thank you to all of the local businesses and entrepreneurs who completed this survey between March 29 - May 10.
Your valuable input has been compiled and can be viewed in the 2019 Business Satisfaction Survey Highlights.
Blackfalds is Business Friendly & Family Friendlier!
A vibrant and entrepreneurial community with many well-educated young families, offering promising growth prospects to existing companies, a supportive network for budding entrepreneurs and partnership opportunities for new investors across a diverse range of industries.
Choose Blackfalds for its:
- small town feel and progressive economic vision
- low cost advantages: competitive tax environment & no business tax
- enterprise hub that already supports many large businesses
- ideal location: high visibility and traffic volumes with access to almost 3 million people via Hwy QEII
- impressive growth: one of Canada's fastest growing communities
- quality of life with award winning recreation facilities and regional public transit
For more information contact Jennifer Hartigh,Economic Development Officer and see:
For a directory of local businesses visit the Blackfalds & District Chamber of Commerce.